Friday, April 6, 2012

2012 Robotech Quarterly awards cermony (1st Quarter)

by Nathan Stout (of AccordingToWhim.com)

Welcome to the first quarterly awards in my 2012 Robotech Experience. I plan on having 3 of these which take place a the end of each quarter of the year (each 3 months). Let's get on with it!

  • Award for the best artist work in a comic this quarter: Sean Bishop
  • Award for the best storyline in a comic this quarter: War of the Believers I guess, no real winner. I did like Academy Blues... hard... to... decide.
  • Award for the best over all comic this quarter: Academy Blues #1
  • Award for the worst storyline in a comic this quarter: It's a toss up between Metal Swarm and Warriors.
  • Award for the worst art in a comic this quarter: Return to Macross #29
There will be different awards when I start reviewing new media types like the books and the shows so there is still a lot more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment